Bølgen & Moi Briskeby is a very popular and well established restaurant situated in an old substation from 1942. The building was refurbished and the restaurant opened in 2011. The restaurant has been mentioned in several national and international publications and with good reason; you will never forget the first time you visit Briskeby! The restaurant has an impressive headroom of 18m, a huge mezzanine, beautiful windows and a massive open baking oven where we bake bread, pizza and other exciting dishes.
As a chef at Briskeby it is important that you are a positive and creative individual. You also have the determination and experience required to make sure our guests have a truly great dining experience.
We value our good work environment and think it is key that the staff have fun while they work together; we love it when everyone brings out their playful sides. It is important that you are flexible, cooperative, engaging and have high ambitions and standards.
The position offers opportunities for continuous training, allowing you to further develop your skills and get new creative input together with rest of the team and our Executice Chef. Together we make sure our guests have an amazing food experience and that our restaurant maintains its position and good reputation.
· Leading the daily kitchen routines and participate in the daily production.
· Developing menu´s
· Make sure the routines and internal controls for IK-MAT (The Norwegian Food Safety Authority) are executed and followed up.
· Plan the production and perform quality assurance
· Follow up on supplies and suppliers
· Certificate of Apprenticeship.
· Overall kitchen experience.
· Experience and understanding of accounting.
· Experience as a leader.
· Good ability to motivate co-workers.
· Structured and solution-oriented.
- Personal and professional development in one of Norway´s most exciting and recognized brands within the food and beverage industry.
- A really motivating and fun work environment
- The chance to be a part of - and continue to develop one of Oslo´s most popular restaurants.
- Good terms and a competitive salary.
<!--[if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name